HS Activity Registration is open for all high school sports for the school year 2021-2022.
All student-athletes must take care of two things before they will be allowed to practice:
1) Must have a current Sports Physical on file in the Activities Office. Sports Physicals are good for THREE years from the date of the Sport Physical unless otherwise noted by a physician. PLEASE NOTE: Due to the MSHSL Waiver last school year allowing a one-year exemption for physicals that expired during the last school year those students that were affected will now need a current physical on file in the Activities Office.
2) Must complete the online registration process. The online registration process is required as part of the eligibility requirement to be cleared for participation in competitive activities at the Osakis Public School.
Please read the following instructions before beginning the registration process
- You only need to create an account if you are an incoming 7th-grade student or new to the district. If you are a returning user please follow any prompts if you forgot your id or password.
- It is the parent's responsibility to register their child for all activities that they plan to participate in for the entire school year.
- The pay portal is now functional at this time. You will need to click the "Pay Later" tab if you choose to pay with cash or check in the District Office. PAYMENT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNTIL AUGUST 9TH IF YOU CHOOSE TO PAY WITH CASH OR CHECK. FEES MUST BE PAID BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF PRACTICE IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE.
- All students must have a current physical on file. Physicals are good for three years. Typically all students entering grades seven and ten need a physical. Students new to the district need to have a record of their physical transferred to Osakis Public Schools or have another physical. Your signed physical can be scanned and emailed to email@example.com or dropped off to the District Office before the first day of practice. Download 2021-2022 MSHSL physical form here.
All steps above must be completed in order for your student to participate in practice.
iF YOU DO NOT HAVE INTERNET ACCESS: Please contact 320-859-2191 ext. 1168 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll set up an appointment to come to the District Office where we will provide computer access and staff assistance to fill out the forms online!
Click the icon below to register for an activity